1. Who we are
Best Business Travel (BBTR) is a company registered in Romania responsible for event management. BBTR collecting data and fees for ARVAL.
2. What we need
BBTR is a Controller of the personal data you (data subject) provide us. We collect the following types of personal data from you:
• Name and Surname
• How many companions would like Golf Academy lessons
• Number of accompanying adults nontournament players
• Number of children (2-14 yrs old) accompanying
• Please specify if you are participanting in the golf tournament
If you are uploading personal data of another data subject in the event website you are becoming a Data Controller and you are responsible for correct handling of someone else’s personal information per REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 (GDPR)
3. Why we need it
We need your personal data in order to provide you with the following services:
• Name, Surname and sex – we need this info to communicate to you in a more personal way.
• E-mail – we need this info to be able to send you the ticket for the event and other important information (if the event venue changes, or if the schedule is changing for eg).
• Company and Position – we need this info to have it printed on your badge in order to facilitate networking at the event location.
• Telephone number (optional) – we will use your phone number to contact you in case of emergencies.
4. What we do with it
Your personal data is processed in BBTR servers located in the Azure Cloud in Ireland. Hosting and storage of your data takes place Azure datacenters in Ireland.
Your data will be shared with ARVAL for logistical reasons.
5. How long we keep it
We will keep your personal data for 10 years due to Romanian fiscal law requirements. After this period, your personal data will be irreversibly destroyed.
6. What are your rights?
Should you believe that any personal data we hold on you is incorrect or incomplete, you have the right to request to see this information, rectify it or have it deleted. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you wish to complain about how we have handled your personal data, please contact Data Protection Officer at email@example.com. Our Data Protection Officer will then look into your complaint and work with you to resolve the matter.
If you still feel that your personal data has not been handled appropriately according to the law, you can contact Romanian Data Protection Authority at www.dataprotection.ro and file a complaint with them.